Are you looking to give your child's clothes a second life - and make some money while you're at it? We buy gently used, excellent condition baby items. If you’re in the Guelph area, we’ll even pick it up. Got a lot? We are all about closet clear-outs! Bring us your bins, bags and totes. Email us for a pick-up or follow us on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) to find out where and when our next buying event is being held.
- Clothing from preemie to 5T (toddler)
- Fall/winter coats, rain pants and snow pants
- Rash guards and UV protective swimwear
- Sleep sacks in lightweight materials (0.5 and 1.0 TOG)
- Halloween costumes
- Holiday outfits (Christmas, Thanksgiving)
We are not accepting footwear at this time.
What is Excellent Used Condition?
We accept clothing that is brand new or nearly new. That means you can tell that it's been washed a few times, but graphics aren't faded, neck holes aren't stretched, and the fabric isn't pilling. Tags (with sizes visible) should be intact.
Brands and styles we love
- Baby Gap/Gap Kids
- Birthday T’s and outfits
- Twinning outfits (mom-and-me, family T’s and matching jammies)
- Custom Etsy or local finds from reputable sellers (e.g., Jadybabys)
- Grobag, Aden & Anais, Perlimpinpin, and Wee Urban sleep sacks
How it works
We buy clothes that are in excellent or brand-new condition. See the list above for what we're currently buying. We will not accept clothing that has strong odours or visible pet hair. Please ensure your clothing is freshly washed, folded and ready for pick-up!
Items must be:
- From a smoke-free home
- Free from strong odours (e.g., perfume, fabric softener)
- Free from pet hair
- In current baby/kid fashion (e.g., last 5 years)
- In excellent condition:
- No/minimal signs of wear like pilling, fading
- No stains or rips
- All buttons and snaps intact
- Tags intact
We operate on straight sales - not consignment - so you get your cash right away.
Follow these steps
- Check for rips, stains and missing buttons. Remove anything that is not in "excellent used condition" (EUC) or that is out of current fashion (more than 5 years old).
- Make a rough list of what you have for sale - each type of clothing, size, brand and condition. E.g., Photo 1: 10 t-shirts sized 18-24 months; 5 Carters and 5 Baby Gap. Eight are EUC and two are BNWT (brand new with tags).
- Take a photo or two.
- Send the list and photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We'll get back to you and let you know how much we'll pay for your lot. We try to do this within a day or two of receiving your email; thank you for your patience!
- If we agree on a price, you put it in a box or bag. We'll come collect it from anywhere in the city of Guelph and give you cash on the spot.
Drop us a line: email@example.com.